Celebrate Recovery (CR) is a Christ-centered 12-step recovery program. It is a balanced, Biblical program to help people overcome life controlling hurts, addictions and habits. The program is uniquely based on the teachings of Jesus rather than the theories of men. Celebrate Recovery is forward focused, emphasizes personal responsibility and encourages Spiritual Growth. Celebrate Recovery is:
- A guided process of growth and healing by people who know what you are going through.
- A program that addresses all types of habits, addictions and hang-ups.
- A journey that includes the support of others and the opportunity to develop relationships in a non-critical environment.
- A safe place where you can be real without anyone thinking less of you.
- A curriculum used in churches across the country.
- A lifestyle that encourages you to put your recovery to work serving others.
For answers to other common questions click here to check out our CR FAQ page.
Groups meet Thursday evenings at 6:30pm
at 3210 E Rd., Clifton