Following – how hard can that be? On the surface it sounds pretty straightforward. And following a person is amazingly simple. Simple enough for a child. But when the one you are following is Jesus it’s a different story. It may be simple but it is not easy. As a matter of fact it is incredibly hard. So hard that most won’t even try, some give up and many just pretend. We’re going to look at what it means to be a real follower of Jesus and then incorporate some very practical tools and methods that can help us follow the Master.
Message Schedule Dates:
- 11/08 – Following Jesus
- 11/15 – Following Jesus Today
- 11/22 – The Life of the Disciple – Part 1
- 11/29 -The Life of the Disciple – Part 2
- 12/06 – Covered in the Dust of the Master
- 12/13 – Next Steps in Following
- 12/20 – He Has Come!
- 12/27 – The Gospel Incarnated
- 01/03 – Begin with Prayer
Join us for this practical and insightful investigation into what it means to be a follower of Jesus. We meet on Saturday evenings at 6:00 pm.