What good is my faith?
How do the ancient writings of the Bible apply to my life?
What does genuine Christian faith look like in the 21st century?
If you’ve ever asked or even thought those questions, then join us for this insightful and inspirational look into the Book of James (the younger brother of Jesus). We’ll come face-to-face with the implications of faith and how it relates to life, hardship, our actions, our words, our self-image, and more. We’ll learn from a man that knew Jesus his whole life and journeyed from skeptic, to believer, to the head of the church. Join us and discover ancient wisdom for a Modern Faith.
- 4/26 Faith in Trial (James 1:1-18)
- 5/03 Listening & Doing (James 1:19-27)
- 5/10 Mercy Triumphs (James 2:1-13 – Mother’s Day)
- 5/17 Faith and Deeds (James 2:14-26)
- 5/24 Taming the Tongue (James 3:1-12)
- 5/31 Genuine Wisdom (James 3:13-18)
- 6/07 Submission to God (James 4:1-17 – Pentecost)
- 6/14 Patience in Suffering (James 5:1-12)
- 6/21 Praying in Faith (James 5:13-20)